Visionwriters International is a mentoring program. Our students become facilitators (Visionkeepers, VKs) who take what they’ve learned and share it with others. Understanding is linked with our actions, so the best way to increase learning is to turn around and teach someone else. A Visionkeeper facilitates our vision and advances our mission using our specific class structure.
If you have loved being a student of our courses then you’ll find it easy to be a Visionkeeper. There are two prerequisites for becoming a Visionkeeper:
- Participation in and completion of a minimum of three Visionwriter’s courses – local or online.
- Agreement with the heart and spirit of: visionwriting (journalizing), the principle of the D.A.R.C., our statement of faith, and our vision and mission to eliminate from the world the ache of a silent God.
Once the prerequisites are met, the basic steps for becoming a Visionkeeper are as follows:
- Submit application for the Visionkeeper’s Leadership Training (application form below).
- Submit a letter of recommendation from your Visionkeeper (can be uploaded). After your application has been reviewed we will contact you with further instructions on how and when to enroll.
- At the time of enrollment you will be sent a link by email in order purchase the Visionkeeper’s Leadership Training manual and audio set. The cost will be $30. After payment, and when training begins, you will be given access to the VK Leadership Training section of the website. The training course will include personal coaching throughout the training process, and access to a private forum where you and other trainees can share insights and questions.
- Complete the four online training sessions within the requested time frame of five weeks.
- Complete additional assignments on time and return all forms requested by Visionwriters International before the end of your last session.
- Presentation of Certificate of Completion.
Please use the form below to submit your online application. After we have reviewed your application you will receive a return copy with personal feedback. You will also receive e-mail notification of the next available training and important instructions on how to purchase your materials. Once you have purchased your materials and the enrollment process opens, you will receive further notification to include personal access information for the private VK Training page and instructions on how to proceed.
We are currently providing personal VK Training via a mixture of online and email instruction, but training will soon be offered twice annually as an online course. Watch this space for more details!
Submit Online Visionkeeper Application Form
If you would like, you may also download the VK Training Application Form by using the link below.
Download Visionkeeper Application Form